- PBX is not to be confused with the reward for incorrect answers, the same in every way except that it can only be used a single time: the Psychedelic Bomb Attack Item
Psychedelic Bomb X, also known as Psyche Bomb X, is a one-of-a-kind Repeat Item that appears in The Legend of Dragoon. It does heavy non-elemental damage to all enemies and is received at Aglis after correctly responding to each question for every character (excluding Rose).
Savan was a Wingly left behind and worked in Aglis on magical research. His life had little purpose until 4000 years after the Dragon Campaign, where he observed Rose as the Black Monster. Inspired by her resolve, he spent the next 7000 years working on his two ultimate creations: Moot, the artificial Signet Sphere, and the Psychedelic Bomb, the attacking spell.
Savan leads the dragoons to a courage absorbing machine claiming that raw magic needs to be molded by emotion to refine it into something great. Though they each face great trials, all seven endure and Savan presents them with the Psychedelic Bomb.
How to get itEdit
- Note: If you incorrectly respond for any question you will get a single use Psychedelic Bomb instead.
The correct answers are as follows:
- Kongol: "Take Doel's sword."
- 1st question: Any answer is okay
- 2nd question: "I cannot die now."
- Albert: "I ... cannot do that."
- Meru: "I still cannot die!"
- Haschel: "I couldn't stop her."
- Dart: "I will save Shana no matter what!"
After completing the trial, make your way to Savan's room (2 screens West) and he will give you your reward.
|“||Unbased attack for all (multi) (repeat).||”|